Connect With Us

Wednesday 6 April 2016

"Satan will Punish you" - Toyin Aimakhu comes hard on a fan who insulted her

Story story, there was a mild drama on Toyin Aimakhu's insagram page today. A fan who couldn't stand that Toyin dated Seun Egbegbe, choosing an agbero over her ex-husband who is a graduate decided to curse her out saying;

God will punish you real good, I’m cursing you with the love I have for you. Anytime I think of you opening your legs for Seun Egbegbe or whatever his name is. My hatred for you goes farther . Cause you disappoint me in so many ways. Can’t believe you will leave a graduate for an Agbero all in the name of cheating/Money or what? Which I’m sure you know the level hypocrite in that stupid industries of yours. In Antar Laniyan’s voice. God will punish you cause you disappoint many Nigerians
Toyin Aimakhu who didn't find it funny gave him back a very epic reply:

 Satan will not only punish u but will make ur life blurry like the 5th pix on ur page,the oriburuku that u will do it’s inside cargo all this it’s cos of the love I have for u oo..omo ale jatijati,see ur head like pear.. who graduate help?u r a disgrace to men.. olori gbigbe bi panla gbigbe The so called fan has since gone into ghostmode after receiving thuderous lashes from fans.

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For More Juicy Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment